Monday, May 21, 2012

R3. Who's Mr. Currin?

       Mr. Currin is definitely a big deal. I’ve only had one class with Mr. Currin but it’s been one of the best classes I’ve ever had. Online Publishing is definitely a class that I look forward to coming to just because of the comments that are made. It’s unreal how much a person can make you laugh over something so stupid. Mr. Currin has helped me so much in the past and I know he’ll always be there if I ever need something in my future. At one point in time, I was Mr. Currin’s teacher assistant (TA) but I sort of, kind of, quit; long story short, I stopped showing up. Mr. Currin helped me make a college decision and gave me so much advice that’s helped me along the way. I like coming to Mr. Currin for advice because he’ll always tell you how it is. He’s never mean about it but he doesn’t want to see someone make the wrong decision. Teaching can be a very stressful job dealing with all the students but I’ve never seen a teacher love his job more than Mr. Currin does. It makes it that much better having one of his classes because he loves what he does and he wants everyone to be happy and like what they are doing. Mr. Currin and I have had good times and bad, like when I left his class to go to the “bathroom” and I never came back. That didn’t change our relationship though; our sarcastic comments towards each other are always a pleasure. A teacher like Mr. Currin is what’s going to make graduation so hard for me and I’m sure many other seniors.  As much as I hate school, I know that when I’m sitting in college, I’m going to wish that I was still sitting in Online Publishing joking around or getting teased for a terrible article I wrote on summer. Thank you Mr. Currin for all the help and advice you’ve given me, you will be missed; after all, you are kind of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment