Friday, May 11, 2012

Q2. $UMM3R 2K12

I think that this upcoming summer is going to be the best one yet.  It’s the summer before I start college and it’s the first time I don’t have to worry about passing grades and exams. This summer I want to go all out and have the best time of my life, one last hoorah before it’s time to grow up. With that being said, I do need and want to grow up a lot this summer. It still hasn’t completely hit me that I’ll be starting college this upcoming fall. I’m looking forward to this summer because my family and I are taking a cruise to Bermuda and three weeks we get after we get back we’re going to Germany for two weeks. I’m really excited to travel and experience things that I never have before. I hope that traveling to such different places changes my outlook on a lot of things. I would like to change a lot about myself and get more of a positive attitude about myself and life in general. I’ve made a lot of mistakes throughout high school and I’ve been really lazy, I’d like to change all these bad habits and go in with a fresh start. Throughout college there are so many new and different people to meet other people choose to go to class, keep to themselves and go home. Throughout high school now, I tend to keep to myself and try to somewhat focus. I’d like to concentrate on school and do well but also meet a lot of people. This summer I want to make a bucket list of fifty things that I want to do before the end of summer. Every year before summer I always say it’s going to be the best one yet and it never is, this year, it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment