Thursday, January 5, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time

      There are so many things to see in this world, so many places to go, so many things to do; I’m worried that I won’t have enough time to do everything I would like to. The first thing that is on my bucket list to travel the world, I want to see everything. I wish it was possible to grow up in each place, I’ve grown up in Buffalo, New York my entire life; but I wonder what it would be like to have grown up in Europe or Hawaii, something completely different. I hate that we never are really going to experience it, it’s like each place we travel is such a different atmosphere. So first, I would like to travel every place there is to go! Next, I really want to be known for something I did, I want to make a difference in some way, shape, or form. I don’t necessarily want to become famous, but I want to be known in a good way, obviously, for something incredible that I did. Whether I write a book, save someone’s life, become famous, it doesn’t matter; I just want to make a difference and be known for it. If I got to choose, I’d like to be known for my career, I don’t know exactly how that would happen but I’ll find some way to make it happen.  Thirdly, Id like to give back to my parents and every person that has ever helped. This may sound bad but when I’m choosing my career, money has a lot to do with it. I’m seventeen and I have and continue to cost my parents a lot of money and it’s really not fair to them. In my career it’s important to like what you do, be successful and have a lot of money. To sum it up, I want to eventually save enough money up to pay off my parents bills and help them anyway that I can because they deserve it more than anyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment