Monday, January 30, 2012

J4. Rest In Peace Angela

I’m sure by now, everyone has heard about the car crash that killed the fourteen year old girl, Angela. It’s an absolutely tragedy that should have never happened. There were four teenagers in the car, and fourteen year old Angela was said to be ejected out of the car and dead at the scene. My family always tells me to “drive slow, be careful, watch out for deer, roads may be slick” and I always think their annoying because it’s just common sense, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. The investigators said that there may have been other cars involved in the crash. My family has always said “you may be doing nothing wrong but it’s important to watch for your surroundings” and this is a perfect example. Today, it is way too easy to get a permit and your license; so many people don’t know what they’re doing. I’m a new driver and I still have so much to learn about driving.  Anyways, friends of Angela made a “RIP Angela” Facebook page. This is something that people do to write could things, say how much their going to miss them, etc. I didn’t know Angela but I joined the page to support and show respect. I looked on the page to see what people were saying and it was downright cruel. There are literally grown men and people from other countries are laughing at this girl’s death; calling her names and posting horrible things. It shouldn’t matter what kind of person Angela was, no one deserves to die, especially people ejected out of a car. I honestly couldn’t believe what I was seeing, this generation is opposite of what it should be. One little mistake or wrong decision can turn out into such a disaster; it’s not at all fair. My prayers and thoughts go out to everyone that was in the car and Angela’s family. Rest in peace Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment