Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Blog To Remember

This past break, it’s easy for me to say that it was one of the best breaks off from school that I have ever experienced.  I did not do anything out of the ordinary, nothing crazy; I realized and hung out with the people that mean the most to me. Christmas was nice for my family and I, for once we didn’t wake up at the crack of done and tear open the presents; each one of us slept in until about eleven and didn’t begin opening presents until about eleven-thirty. As many people reading this know, last year we were stuck in a small apartment for nine months and we were in it for Christmas, it was such a horrible Christmas. It was really nice to be in our new home with everyone brought together to share Christmas. I got a bunch of clothes and shoes, blah blah blah, my sister got two hundred dollars in all singles that ended up covering the living room floor. Funny story, my Mom really wanted Versace perfume, my Dad and I went to Macy’s and bought her the whole set, we smelled it and we really thought it smelled good. It was about $209.00 dollars for the perfume and the lotion and a bag. Well, when my mom opened it up on Christmas morning she was really excited that my Dad had gotten it for her; little did we know that we purchased the small size, the size the lady showed us at the mall was a decent size and we thought the one she showed us was the small. Anyways, she opens it and it was probably the smallest perfume I have ever seen in my life. Literally, the cap to the perfume was bigger than the actual bottle; it’s unreal how they get away with that for that amount of money. My break was really relaxing though, I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment