Friday, January 20, 2012

Here We Go Again

      I officially do not like driving, for many reasons.  As we all know, I haven’t had the best experiences driving since I’ve gotten my license; but I’m proud to say that I’m proceeding to get better every day. Anyways, I’ve come to notice that there are a lot of terrible drivers out there, ones that make me look like the best driver in the entire world. I hate when I pull up to a red light and you awkwardly look over and see the person in the car next to you staring at you… no big deal, it’s normal.  Also, I hate how people feel like they can cut into your lane at any given time, don’t even have to look, it’s fine. Now, I realize that I have no right talking and complaining about other people’s driving because I’m a terrible driver.  Next, this morning was the first time I’ve actually driven in the snow where the roads were covered. My parents didn’t want me to drive to begin with because I’m not “ready for it” as my mom said; but I somehow convinced them to let me drive.  I drive a scion tc, front wheel drive, BTW. I backed out of my driveway and everything was fine, drive down the road, and turned onto peters corners. I was on the corner of North and Peters Corners, and I was ‘planning’ on making a left onto North road. BUT, I must have hit the gas a little too hard or something could have been anything; but I went to go and my back end spun my entire car around into a 360. I was literally freaking out, jaw was dropped and I stopped in the middle of the road onto Peters Corners, no idea how I managed to stay onto the road. I was sitting in the middle of the road.... Stopped and I pulled my emergency break, for whatever reason. My car was completely stopped but I thought that pulling the break would really do something for me... Not.  Needless to say, I drove home in tears because I’m a baby and I went in my house and asked my Dad to take me to school. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment