Friday, December 9, 2011

Snowball 2K10

Once upon a time, there was an Alden Snowball 2010,junior year. My friends and I all got ready at Brianna Harris’s house. We took tons of pictures; I wasn’t about to challenge myself and attempt to wear heels to a high school dance so of course I was wearing flip flops. We went to the dance and it was really fun, nothing to exciting. It was freezing out and there was like eight inches of snow on the ground. Afterwards all the girls wanted to sleep at my house so my Dad picked us up from the dance but our stuff was still at Brianna’s so we drove back to her house. I was the first one out of the house but all the girls were right behind me. Mind you, Brianna’s drive way was a bit steep.. a slope if you will. Anyways, I was still in flip flops and my dress and was walking to the truck and I grabbed the door handle and I slid, my legs literally shot up and I flew down so hard. I was unaware of the giant piece of ice under the truck door.. So everyone is trying not to cry from laughter and I’m lying in a driveway in a dress covered in snow. I was laughing but I stopped when I realized that there was something in my hand. The door handle that you pull out to open the door was in my hand. My Dad was laughing so hard that he rolled down the window.. which did nothing because he couldn't stop laughing. I then crawled up the side of the truck to try and get up and he literally had tears coming down his face. As soon as I held up the door handle.. all laughter came to an end for my Dad. This is a memory that will never be forgotten, this might be a pointless blog to anyone reading this, besides Brianna Harris. It might come off as a “you had to be there” kind of moments but allow me to inform you that it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment