Friday, December 9, 2011

Facebook...

Almost every person in this world today has a Facebook or knows what Facebook is, I just wanted to write this blog to tell everyone how annoying it’s getting. I don’t even think its Facebook itself, I think it’s the people that are using it. First the weather, when the first snowfall falls in Buffalo we’re all excited but we’re used to it because Buffalo is known for a lot of snow, it’s not a big surprise. This morning we we’re supposed to receive six to eight inches of snow and we didn’t. I made the mistake of going on Facebook this morning and looking through my newsfeed and all I continued to see was “snow” “omg it’s snowing!” “Let the snowboarding begin”... I actually liked that one but anyways “I hate snow” “snow puts me in a bad mood.” Can I just say that one, we are all more than capable of going to our window or walking outside and seeing that it’s snowing out.  Two, we are all aware that in winter people snowboard and ski, we know. Three, Facebook is not a diary if you weren’t aware, not to be rude but chances are, no one cares what your opinion is on the snow. People on Facebook constantly post novels for a status and half the time, no one reads them because no one cares! Also, people must think Facebook is a photo website because yes, seeing five or more different pictures of you every day is what I like going on Facebook and seeing. Have a couple pictures and that’s it, there’s no need to post 20 pictures of yourself in one week, we all know what you look like. Another thing is, stop googling and stealing other people’s status’ just to get likes. The reason Facebook started was to connect with others, not all this stuff! Finally, there is absolutely no reason to have 2,000+ friends. I’m almost positive that you don’t know 2,000 or more people so why are you friends with them? Facebook is and will never be turned into EHarmony so stop with the statuses about how you’re single, how you want a boyfriend for the Holidays, just stop. That’s all.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this blog post! These are my exact thoughts.people really need to stop posting there whole life on facebook because no one cares. SO GOOD JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete