Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I wish I wish I wish!

A wish to me is a hope or desire for something. I could wish for a lot but I feel like if I really got the opportunity to wish for something, I would wish for things that were only for me as bad as that sounds. Like the first that comes to mind when someone says “make a wish” is usually something that you probably want at that moment. My first wish would be not to have to wish for anything; that life would just be easy and everyone could have what they wanted and deserved and be content. I know that life isn’t easy and it’s good for everyone to struggle at certain times but people go through problems that they shouldn’t have to. My second wish would be to have the ability to read others minds. Life is full of two-faced people and backstabbers, its stressful putting so much trust into a person only to have it backfire against you and only cause more problems for yourself in the end. I wish I could know what people were actually thinking and not just saying, because there’s a good chance that they are two completely different things.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion but they never say what they really want to, which don’t get me wrong, it’s probably a good thing because if everyone actually said what they wanted to, this world would probably be a lot worse than it already is. My final wish would be to know that I’m going to be successful in my future. Most people know what they would like to do but people are constantly changing their minds and things are set in stone, ever.  I would like to know what my future has in store for me. What my career will be, where I’m going to live, who I’m going to marry, everything. Life is all about waiting but if I had the chance to know, I would love to.

No comments:

Post a Comment