Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome To Winter..

Winter is officially here with this snow coming and going. This is the time of year where all the wipeouts occur; meaning, Devyn Woelfle constantly falls on her face. For example, this morning I went outside and started miserably brushing my car off and it was really cold so I was trying to hurry. I was wiping the front wind shield and I was leaning over and lost balance and I first dove first into my car and my coat was covered with snow, which was awesome. I started swearing to myself because I was so mad and I just looked even more stupid because I was talking to myself. That’s not all though, shortly after I for some unknown reason thought it would be a good idea to really try and hurry and run to the back of my car and I then completely wiped out and looked like I was doing a split in my driveway. I then heard a honk and looked up and a car was slowly passing and by slowly I mean literally sitting in front of my house not being able to contain his laughter. Don’t worry though, about after two minutes of laughter he rolled down his window and attempted to ask me if I was okay and then drove away.. continuing to laugh.  So my pants were soaked so I ran in the house.. almost falling again and I woke in the door and look to my left and see my mom practically on the floor laughing hysterically because she saw the entire thing. I finally got re-dressed and is in my car driving to school and this was about ten minutes after this whole occurrence happened and my mom was calling me so I answered and all I hear is her continuing to laugh. Welcome to Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment