Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Alden Restaurants

C2. There are many good restaurants to eat at in small town Alden. Just a few of my favorite restaurants in Alden would have to be Town and Country and Carbone’s! It’s a close call between the other four pizzerias in Alden. I don’t usually go out to in Alden but the times I do I feel very welcomed. I can easily say I’ve never had a problem with any restaurant in Alden; the workers are always very welcoming! When I do go to Town and Country I usually am going in the morning for an early breakfast. My order never changes, two scramble eggs, two pieces of rye toast, and ham and it’s always perfect. Carbone’s and I happen to go way back. I’m very proud to say that I’m a former employee of Carbone’s pizzeria (it’s a true honor). The workers of Carbone’s always find a way to have a great time while working and helping customers when they walk in to make sure their leaving happy. Every time I order form Carbone’s I never seem to have a problem with my order.  Prices are very reasonable for such great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment