Monday, April 23, 2012

P2. Change Has Made It's Appearance

      So much has changed for me since September as far as my goals and my accomplishments. I wanted to be so involved and get my grades as high as possible and I have done the opposite. Last year I watched the senior’s become so lazy and I couldn’t understand how or why they were doing it, if anything they should have been growing up and trying hard in order to prepare for college. Now that I’m in the same position they were, with less than two months until graduation, I see exactly where they are coming from. I have no motivation to do any of my work; I can’t take high school seriously anymore.  Once I got accepted to college, I stopped trying because I accomplished everything I needed to; I didn’t think there was any reason to continue to try because it didn’t matter anymore. I did not get involved like I wanted to with clubs and to help out more, but there’s still time to do some of the things that I wanted too. Back in September I was more excited to graduate and now I find myself terrified to do so. I watch my laziness increase towards school day by day and I don’t want this to happen in College. During the school year I’ll have a test and I’ll keep telling myself I’ll study for it but I always find myself finding something better to do instead and when I receive my grade, I know I could have done better but my laziness got in the way. I am finally realizing everything that I’ve done wrong, especially after reading my blog that I wrote from the beginning of the year. Everything I said I wanted to do, I found myself doing the exact opposite. Even though there’s only two months left of school, I want to try to improve my grades and attitude toward school as much as I can. I know I’m going to miss it so much so I need to enjoy as much as I can before it’s gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment