Monday, April 23, 2012

P1. Changes Within The Generation

I use to watch a lot of television and have show’s that I enjoyed watching every night of the week but that has definitely changed for me though. In my opinion, television shows are nowhere near as good as they use to be. I think a lot of shows make too many seasons and people lose interest because it’s the same drama over and over again such as, Jersey Shore and Teen Mom. As of right now, I find myself watching The Voice, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Friends.  I only watch television at night when I’m getting ready for bed, unless it’s Monday because that’s when The Voice is on. In my house, there are six televisions but only four get the most use. There are many negative when it comes to television, especially with younger kids. A lot has changed from when I was younger, television wise. There are so many shows about teen pregnancy and relationships and partially I think that TV. producers aren’t making it as bad as it should be.  There are a lot of shows and movies that show things they definitely shouldn’t and I think it has a lot to do with how much our generation has changed. Also, television causes people to never get up. There are so many kids that come home from school and sit in front of their TV or sit in there room watching TV for hours, they don’t do anything. I don’t think a lot of people are nearly as active as they should be; TV has a lot to do with it. There are positives to television though, there’s a lot to learn from watching certain shows.  In some cases it brings people together, such as family. There have been many times that my entire family gets together to watch a sports game. I would say that there are way more negatives to TV more than there are positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment