Thursday, April 19, 2012

O4. A Good Deed Done


1.       Yesterday I went to the mall to pick up my prom dress and as I walking in I noticed the cutes old lady. As I walked closer, I realized that she was crying. There were two other women walking past her but I thought they were with the woman.  I soon realized that this poor old woman was all alone crying. I walked up to her and asked her if she was okay, she tried to answer but I couldn’t understand a word she was saying due to her crying. She finally said that doesn’t remember where she parked, she had been searching for almost an hour and no one would help her. I couldn’t help but hug her and tell her that I would find it for you. She admittedly handed me her keys to go out and find it. I had my friend stay with her to make her feel better and so the woman didn’t think I was about to drive away with her car. I was searching for about thirty minutes outside and finally, I found the park on the opposite side of the mall. I noticed that the car was taking up two parking spots and beyond crooked. I ran back and walked her back but she didn’t think she could walk the entire way and she asked me if I could go get the car and drive it to her.  I went to get the car and when I got back she had a fifty dollar bill in her hand; she wanted to give it to me for helping her. I absolutely could not take the money from this poor old woman. Doing this made me realize how good I have it. There are a lot of people who are by themselves dealing with problems and I always get upset for things that I shouldn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment