Thursday, March 22, 2012

N2. Spring Has Finally Arrived!

Spring time is definitely one of my favorite seasons. This past winter didn’t really ever arrive for Buffalo this year; it was mixed temperatures the whole winter season. I think this past winter made me want spring and summer even more, it never was too cold but it was never warm enough to break out the shorts and flip flops. Now that the warm weather is upon us, I am loving it. I love waking up in the morning seeing the sun shining bright through my window. I also love the fact that I can wake up, throw some shorts and a shirt on and go out and do so much. Spring is the perfect season to me because it’s not cold at all but it’s never too hot, it’s just right in my opinion. Also, this year is the first year I have had a car. I’m always in the mood to go driving with all the windows down and the sunroof wide open, this weather always make me want to drive really fast too. I’ve come to notice that the warm weather brings happiness to most people. It’s hard not to smile about all the sunshine. During the winter, there isn’t too much to do. This past year, like I said, we didn’t have a winter so there was never anything to do. It’s more exciting now because I know many of us have been awaiting the warm weather’s arrival. The only thing I hate about spring is being in school, especially this past week. I hate the fact that I’m sitting in class and I can’t help but look out the window to the sunshine and know that I’m stuck in this building until 2:25. But then again, it’s even more exciting to walk out the doors because you’re so much more excited to do whatever it is you’re doing. Spring has to be one of my favorite seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment