Thursday, September 8, 2011

This School Year!

This school year I hope to accomplish a lot. I want to take as many classes as I can; I want them to be different.  It’s my senior year and I want to be involved as much as I can. For example, the homecoming float and the dances, dressing up for Halloween, possibly the talent show, prom and so much more. I never realized how fast high school went by and this year I want to make it the year that I will always remember. My grades haven’t always been the best so this year I’d like to maybe honor roll every quarter. I think back to freshman year and then now and I’ve grown up drastically. I’d like to think I got my act together and I can accomplish anything that’s thrown my way.  I never was involved with too many sports and I’m looking into doing track this year. All out of high school I went through a lot of friends because there is always drama, especially with girls. Every year I experienced in high school, I grew more and more.  Now, as a senior I could care less what anyone has to say about me because I like who I am. This year I’d like to make it an effort to talk to new people and if I don’t know someone, to walk up to them and introduce myself. When I was a freshman I was obviously picked on and this year I’ve introduced myself to them and offered them help if they ever needed it. This school year I’d like to become a better person.  Finally, I would love to graduate! I’ve waited twelve years to walk across the stage. In the beginning of summer I watched the seniors of last year walk across the stage and that’s where I feel like I grew up a lot. I watched a lot of my friends graduate and it made me realize that this is growing up and that’s going to be me a year from now. I’m scared but I can’t explain how excited I am to get started with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment