Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My School Years!

 Out of all the years of school I always disliked them until I came into high school. Obviously when I was in the younger grades it wasn’t bad because we weren’t learning things like we have to now. I didn’t like middle school at all, I wasn’t popular at all; and those were the years that I went to through the ugly stage as a kid. My junior year was definitely the hardest; all the classes were really difficult for me. Now that I’m in my senior year it’s completely different for me. It’s hard for me to realize that in just a few more months that this will all be done and I’ll be considered an “adult” and I’m still only sixteen; I don’t even have a license yet and I have to worry about what college I’m going to. The first three years of high school were so hard to me. Freshman year is a whole new experience from middle school; it was hard to learn where everything is and handle the new scheduling and people at the time. Sophomore year I was a lot more comfortable but the work and classes was still hard for me to get used to, but it was becoming easier. Junior year was hard because of the classes and because there was so much work, there were only two regents exams but it was the hardest ones I’ve ever had to take. Senior year for me though is beyond easy with classes and everything else. I’m enjoying the easiness and the early release, but it’s going to fly by me. So far senior year would be favorite from everything that me and all the other seniors have overcome, it’s nice to have finally reached the top and overcome twelve years of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment